Professional Organizing serving the Tulsa area since 1999.
Welcome to www.tulsaorganizer.com
Having a Certified Professional Organizer work alongside you will help you:
- stay focused and motivated
- create solutions that you can maintain
- reach your goals more quickly
- achieve that feeling of accomplishment
Our first visit will entail a needs assessment. This is when we will informally meet at your house or place of business for approximately 1/2 to 1 hour to discuss challenges, review areas and rooms and determine your goals. We will plan the date for the organizing session(s) which requires a 3 hour minimum per day. A typical session can last between 4 and 6 hours. The hourly rate begins at $55 per hour, plus the cost of any containers provided by the professional organizer. For a team of organizers, the rate will be quoted at that time as needed. Other terms described in our simple one page agreement.
All of our services include a Hands-On Approach
where we not only direct and instruct, but we roll up our sleeves and dive into the project to achieve the goals as timely as possible.
- ALL rooms in the house or business!
- Storage units / Garages / Sheds
- Closets / Junk rooms / Attics
- ADD / Seniors / Children / Hoarders / OCD and Chronic Disorganization
- Moving / Relocation / Downsizing
- Storage solutions / Containers
- Paper control / Management
For garage flooring and cabinet installation, call our friends at: